YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 14TH JANUARY, 2020 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 11th December, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Presentation –
12 Monthly Progress Update: Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) – Rose Whittle, Directorate Manager, and Community Child Health. [View Presentation]
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th November, 2019.
6. Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD): Adult Autism Team.
7. Telecare Services Update.
8. Update on the Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan Regional Partnership Board.
Report of the Managing Director –
9. 3rd Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2019/20.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th January, 2020
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Amy Rudman, Tel: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn;
Vice Chairman: Councillor N.C. Thomas;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, Mrs. J.E. Charles, O. Griffiths, S.J. Griffiths, T.H. Jarvie, K.P. Mahoney, R.A. Penrose and J.W. Thomas