YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting HOMES AND SAFE COMMUNITIES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 19TH JUNE, 2019 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Chairman.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the Meeting held on 3rd April, 2019.
5. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Managing Director–
6. Digital Inclusion Update.
7. 4th Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Proposed Work Programme Schedule 2019/20.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th June, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Ms. A. Rudman, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Home and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: To be appointed at the first meeting;
Vice-Chairman: To be appointed at the first meeting;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, J.C. Bird, Ms. B.E. Brooks, Mrs. C.A. Cave, Miss. A.M. Collins, S.J. Griffiths, Mrs. S.M. Hanks, A.C. Parker, Mrs. S.D. Perkes and L.O. Rowlands
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of the following organisation:
Citizens Advice Cardiff and Vale (Ms. D. Murphy).
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel:
Mrs. G. Doyle
Mrs. I. Gannon
Mr. A. Raybould
Ms. H. Smith