YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting LEARNING AND CULTURE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2019 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 18th July, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Annual Corporate Safeguarding Report: 2018/19 – Cabinet: 29th July, 2019.
5. Support for Carers in the Vale of Glamorgan – Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee: 18th June, 2019.
Report of the Director of Learning and Skills –
6. Governor Training Report for the 2018/19 Academic Year.
Report of the Managing Director –
7. 1st Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2019/20.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th September, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. G.J. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor G.C. Kemp;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. R.M. Birch;
Councillors: A.R.T. Davies, S.J. Griffiths, N.P. Hodges, T.H. Jarvie, Mrs. J.M. Norman, A.C. Parker, Mrs. S.D. Perkes and N.C. Thomas.
Also invited to attend as co-opted members:
Dr. M. Price (Roman Catholic Church).
Mr. A. Rickett (Church in Wales).
Dr. C. Brown (Parent Governor – Secondary Sector)
Mrs. J. Lynch-Wilson (Parent Governor – Primary Sector).
Also invited to attend as non-voting observers:
Mr. H. Gapper (Welsh Medium Education).
Mr. Isaac Cramb (Vale Youth Forum).
Mr. Cameron Edwards (Vale Youth Forum)
Vacant (Free Churches).