YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting LEARNING AND CULTURE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 18TH JULY, 2019 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 20th June, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Expected Evaluations for Interim Key Stage 4 Performance Measures – Central South Consortium Joint Education Service.
5. Support for Carers in the Vale of Glamorgan - Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee: 18th June, 2019.
Reports of the Director of Learning and Skills –
6. Closure of Accounts 2018/19.
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st May 2019.
8. End of Year 2018/19 Performance Report: An Aspirational and Culturally Vibrant Vale.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) 21st Century Schools Programme - Band B Update. [Reference from Cabinet: 15th July, 2019]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
11th July, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. G.J. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor G.C. Kemp;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. R.M. Birch;
Councillors: A.R.T. Davies, S.J. Griffiths, N.P. Hodges, T.H. Jarvie, Mrs. J.M. Norman, A.C. Parker, Mrs. S.D. Perkes and N.C. Thomas.
Also invited to attend as co-opted members:
Dr. M. Price (Roman Catholic Church).
Mr. A. Rickett (Church in Wales).
Dr. C. Brown (Parent Governor – Secondary Sector)
Mrs. J. Lynch-Wilson (Parent Governor – Primary Sector).
Also invited to attend as non-voting observers:
Mr. H. Gapper (Welsh Medium Education).
Mr. Isaac Cramb (Vale Youth Forum).
Mr. Cameron Edwards (Vale Youth Forum)
Vacant (Free Churches).