YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting LEARNING AND CULTURE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 16TH JANUARY, 2020 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES, BARRY
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 5th December, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. School Admission Arrangements 2021-22 – Cabinet: 2nd December, 2019.
5. Request for Consideration – Museum Provision in the Vale of Glamorgan (Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson).
Reports of the Director of Learning and Skills –
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th November 2019.
7. Youth Engagement and Progression Update.
Report of the Managing Director –
8. 3rd Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2019/20.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th January, 2020
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. G.J. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor G.C. Kemp;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. R.M. Birch;
Councillors: A.R.T. Davies, S.J. Griffiths, N.P. Hodges, T.H. Jarvie, Mrs. J.M. Norman, A.C. Parker, Mrs. S.D. Perkes and N.C. Thomas.
Also invited to attend as co-opted members:
Dr. M. Price (Roman Catholic Church).
Mr. A. Rickett (Church in Wales).
Vacant (Parent Governor – Secondary Sector)
Mrs. J. Lynch-Wilson (Parent Governor – Primary Sector).
Also invited to attend as non-voting observers:
Mr. H. Gapper (Welsh Medium Education).
Mr. Isaac Cramb (Vale Youth Forum).
Mr. Thomas Froud (Vale Youth Forum)
Vacant (Free Churches).