YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 27TH SEPTEMBER, 2022 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Annual Meeting held on 28th June, 2022.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
Report of the Head of Finance/Section 151 Officer –
4. Audit Wales – Audit Enquiries to Those Charged with Governance and Management.
5. Audit of the 2021/22 Shared Regulatory Services Financial Statements. [View Appendix B]
Reports of the Director Environment and Housing -
6. Overview and Update on Shared Regulatory Services.
7. Shared Regulatory Services Food and Feed Law Enforcement Service Plan for the Shared Regulatory Service for 2022/23.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
20th September, 2022
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
G. Davies, Tel: Barry (01446) 709249
To Members of the Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee
- Bridgend County Borough Council – Councillors R. Goode (Vice-Chair) and M. Lewis
- Cardiff Council – Councillors D. De’Ath and M. Michael
- Vale of Glamorgan Council – Councillors P. Drake and R. Sivagnanam (Chair)
PLEASE NOTE: The Council is adhering to Welsh Government’s guidance in relation to public health risks. The Council’s Covid 19 measures are kept under review based on guidance received from the Welsh Government and the Council’s Health and Safety Team.
Council meetings will be held in line with the Council’s Multi-Location Meetings Policy: https://www.valeofglamorgan.gov.uk/Documents/_Committee%20Reports/Remote-Procedures-COVID-19/Multi-Location-Meetings-Policy-i.pdf
and details at paragraphs 21.2 and 21.3 which meetings will be held on a hybrid and remote only basis.
Meetings of the Vale of Glamorgan Council will also be livestreamed, except where Part II matters are wholly or in part being considered, in accordance with the Council’s Multi-Location Meetings Policy.
If taking part, this means that you are being recorded both visually and in sound with the meeting being transmitted on the internet. This is done for the purposes of supporting and promoting democratic engagement and public interest. We will retain the data for 6 years and then offer it to the archivist at the Glamorgan Records Office for permanent retention. You have the right to apply to access, rectify, restrict, object or erase this data. The Information Regulator is the Information Commissioner who can be contacted https://ico.org.uk/. The Data Protection Officer for the Council can be contacted at DPO@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk.
Meetings that are held on hybrid basis will take place in the Council Chamber and online. Generally the public gallery in the Chamber is not filmed. However, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed and to the possible use of those images and sound recordings for livestreaming and/or training purposes.
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or telephone 01446 709249.