YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 4TH NOVEMBER, 2019 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Wellbeing of Future Generations: An Examination of the Programme of Regeneration at Barry and Barry Island Vale of Glamorgan Council (July 2019) – Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee: 24th September, 2019.
5. Annual Corporate Safeguarding Report: 2018/19 – Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee: 2nd October, 2019.
6. Town and Community Council’s Charter – Community Liaison Committee: 8th October, 2019.
Report of Meeting –
7. Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee: 10th September, 2019.
Report of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Corporate Performance and Resources –
8. Quarter 1 2019/20 Performance Report.
Report of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration –
9. Proposal to increase the number of primary school places in Cowbridge to meet the increased demand as a result of recent and proposed housing developments through the amalgamation of Y Bont Faen Primary School and Cowbridge Comprehensive School.
Joint Report of the Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services and Housing and Building Services –
10. Section 106 Off-Site Affordable Housing Contributions.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
11. Housing Development Strategy, Housing Development Policy and Housing Development Procedures.
(Due to the example only nature of appendices C1, C2, C3, C4, C5 and C6, these are only available electronically)
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
29th October, 2019
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Mr. M. Thomas Tel: 01446 709279
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor Lis Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)