YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting COUNCIL
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 1ST MAY, 2019 AT 6.35 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
PRIOR TO THE MEETING MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE A PRESENTATION FROM THE LOCAL DEMOCRACY BOUNDARY COMMISSION FOR WALES ON ELECTORAL ARRANGEMENTS REVIEW AT 5.30 P.M.
MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO NOTE THE
COMMENCEMENT TIME OF THIS MEETING.
PRAYERS WILL BE SAID AT 6.30 P.M.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. (a) To hear the roll call of Members.
(b) To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
3. To approve the minutes of:
(i) the meeting held on 27th February 2019;
(ii) the Two Special Meetings held on 8th March 2019. [4.30p.m. and 5.00p.m.]
4. To receive any announcements from the Mayor, Leader, Members of the Cabinet and the Head of Paid Service and to receive any petitions submitted by Members.
Report of the Managing Director –
5. Use of the Managing Director’s Emergency Powers.
6. To consider the following proposal(s) from the Executive in relation to the Council’s Policy Framework and Budget
N.B. The reports which are the subject of the references in respect of Agenda Items 6(a) and (b) above have already been circulated to Members with the Cabinet agendas for 18th March, 2019 and 15th April, 2019.
**Further copies are available from the Democratic Services Office if required**.
7. To inform the Council of the Use of the Urgent Decision Procedure Under Article 14.14 of the Constitution.
8. To receive questions and answers pursuant to Section 4.18.2 – 4.18.7 of the Council’s Constitution (i.e. questions on any matter in relation to which the Council has powers or duties or which affects the Vale of Glamorgan).
9. Questions from the public.
No questions have been received.
10. Any items which the Mayor has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Mayor has decided are urgent (Part II).
25th April, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers - In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
Distribution: To all Members of the Council
Please note that certain meetings of the Vale of Glamorgan Council will be webcast, you will be informed verbally if the meeting you are at will be. If it is then this means that you are being recorded both visually and in sound and that is made available on the internet. This is done for the purposes of supporting and promoting democratic engagement and public interest. We will retain the data for 6 years and then offer it to the archivist at the Glamorgan Records Office for permanent retention. You have the right to apply to access, rectify, restrict, object or erase this data. The Information Regulator is the Information Commissioner who can be contacted https://ico.org.uk/. The Data Protection Officer for the Council can be contacted at DPO@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk.
Generally the public gallery is not filmed. However, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed and to the possible use of those images and sound recordings for webcasting and/or training purposes.
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact the Head of Democratic Services within office hours. Tel. No. (01446) 709413 or by e‑mail – firstname.lastname@example.org