YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 1ST MARCH, 2021 AT 6.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 14th December, 2020.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Local Government and Elections Act – Overview and Audit Committee Implications.
5. Audit Wales: Reshaping Services Programme Review – Vale of Glamorgan – Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee: 18th November 2020.
6. Audit Wales: Review of Out-Sourced Leisure Services – Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee: 12th January, 2021.
Report of the Section 151 Officer –
7. Treasury Management and Investment Strategy 2021/22 and Update for 2020/21.
Report of the Managing Director –
8. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 3 Update.
Reports of the Head of the Regional Internal Audit Service –
9. Progress Against the Audit Risk Based Plan 1st April 2020 to 15th February 2020.
10. Effectiveness of Audit Committee – Self Assessment.
11. Updated Forward Work Programme.
12. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
23rd February, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor G.D.D. Carroll;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor L.O. Rowlands;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.F. McCaffer, Mrs. J.M. Norman and M.R. Wilson and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709249.