YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting GOVERNANCE AND AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 13TH DECEMBER, 2021 AT 6.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 23rd September, 2021.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Auditor General for Wales: Review of Town Centre Regeneration in Wales – Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee: 16th November, 2021.
5. Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards – Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee: 9th November, 2021.
6. Audit Wales: Financial Sustainability Assessment of the Vale of Glamorgan Council – Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee: 21st October, 2021.
Report of the Managing Director –
7. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 2 Update.
Reports of the Head of Regional Internal Audit Service –
8. Draft Counter Fraud Strategy and Framework 2021 to 2024.
9. Progress against the Annual Internal Audit Plan.
10. Updated Forward Work Programme.
11. Any other items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any other items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
6th December, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
G. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Governand and Audit Committee
Chair: Councillor G.D.D. Carroll;
Vice-Chair: Councillor L.O. Rowlands;
Councillors: P. Drake, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.F. McCaffer, J.M. Norman and M.R. Wilson and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709249.