YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting GOVERNANCE AND AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 24TH MAY, 2021 AT 6.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Appointment of Chairman.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the Meeting held on 1st March, 2021.
5. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Managing Director –
6. Vale of Glamorgan Annual Audit Summary 2020 and progress against External Regulatory Recommendations and Proposals for Improvement.
Report of the Head of Finance / Section 151 Officer –
7. Audit Wales 2021 Audit Plan.
Reports Head of the Regional Internal Audit Service –
8. Effectiveness of the Audit Committee - Self Assessment.
9. Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act – Updated Committee Terms of Reference.
10. Regional Internal Audit Service Charter 2021/22.
11. Progress Against the Internal Audit Risk Based Plan 2020-21.
12. Updated Forward Work Programme.
13. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
17th May, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: To be appointed at first meeting;
Vice-Chairman: To be appointed at first meeting;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. P. Drake, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.F. McCaffer, Mrs. J.M. Norman, L.O. Rowlands and M.R. Wilson and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709249.