YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting GOVERNANCE AND AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 20TH JULY, 2021 AT 6.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 24th May, 2021.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Annual Corporate Safeguarding Report: 2020/21 – Cabinet: 7th June, 2021.
5. Coronavirus Update – Cabinet: 5th July, 2021.
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 4 Update.
7. Draft Annual Governance Statement 2020/21.
8. Corporate Complaints Annual Report 2020/21.
Report of the Section 151 Officer –
9. Unaudited Statement of Accounts 2020/21.
Report of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
10. Whistle Blowing Annual Report.
Reports of the Head of the Regional Internal Audit Service –
11. Annual Internal Audit Report 2020-21.
12. Draft Annual Internal Audit Strategy and Risk Based Plan 2021-22.
13. Annual Corporate Fraud Report 2020-21.
14. Updated Forward Work Programme.
15. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
16. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14th July, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor G.D.D. Carroll;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor L.O. Rowlands;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.F. McCaffer, Mrs. J.M. Norman and M.R. Wilson and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709249.