YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 24TH JULY, 2019 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 27th June, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Managing Director –
4. Vale of Glamorgan Public Services Board Annual Report 2019.
5. Development of the Vale of Glamorgan Council Corporate Plan 2020- 25.
6. End of Year 2018/19 Performance Report: Corporate Health.
7. Closure of Accounts 2018/19.
8. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st May 2019.
9. Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2019 to 31st May 2019.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
17th July, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor O. Griffiths;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, G.A. Cox, R. Crowley, V.P. Driscoll, G. John, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. S. Sivagnanam and J.W. Thomas.