YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 27TH JUNE, 2019 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 11th April, 2019.
4. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
5. Sickness Absence Report 2018/19 – Cabinet, 17th June, 2019.
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Employee Turnover Report – April 2018 to March 2019.
7. 4th Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Proposed Work Programme Schedule 2019/20.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
20th June, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee –
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: To be appointed at the first meeting
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, G.A. Cox, R. Crowley, V.P. Driscoll, O. Griffiths, G. John, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. S. Sivagnanam and J.W. Thomas.