YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 11TH APRIL, 2019 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 14th March, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Reshaping Services - Proposed Fees and Charges Within the Directorate of the Managing Director and Resources 2019/20 - Cabinet: 18th March, 2019.
(Members are asked to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance)
5. Reshaping Services - Update on Implementation - Cabinet: 18th March, 2019.
6. Proposed Parking Management Policy 2019/20 - Cabinet: 18th March, 2019.
[View Supplementary Information]
Report of the Managing Director -
7. Vale of Glamorgan Public Services Board Update.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
4th April, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. G. Davies, Tel: Barry (01446) 709249
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor G.D.D. Carroll;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor V.P. Driscoll;
Councillors: R. Crowley, O. Griffiths, S.J. Griffiths, Dr. I.J. Johnson, P.G. King, N. Moore, L.O. Rowlands and E. Williams.