YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 20TH JANUARY, 2021 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 16th December, 2020.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
References [View Presentation in relation to Agenda Items 5, 6 and 8) –
4. Annual Corporate Safeguarding Report: 2019/20 – Cabinet: 30th November, 2020.
5. Local Government and Elections (Wales) Bill – An Update – Cabinet: 21st December, 2020.
6. Corporate Joint Committees – Response to Welsh Government Consultation – Cabinet: 21st December, 2020.
7. Response to the Welsh Government Consultation on the Town and Country Planning (Strategic Development Plan) (Wales) Regulations 2021 – Cabinet: 21st December, 2020.
8. Local Government and Elections Bill Part 6 Performance and Governance of Principal Councils – Consultation Response – Cabinet: 21st December, 2020.
9. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th November, 2020 – Cabinet 11th January 2021.
10. Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th November, 2020 – Cabinet 11th January 2021.
Report of the Managing Director
11. 3rd Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2020/21.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th January, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, G.A. Cox, R. Crowley, V.P. Driscoll, G. John, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. S. Sivagnanam and J.W. Thomas.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council, Officers and persons registered to speak. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709856.