YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 22ND DECEMBER, 2021 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 17th November, 2021.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Draft Vale of Glamorgan Council Annual Delivery Plan 2022/23 – Cabinet: 22nd November, 2021.
Report of the Managing Director –
5. Annual Delivery Plan Monitoring Report: Quarter 2 Performance 2021/22.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring).
6. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th September, 2021 and Revised Budget for 2021/22 – Cabinet: 22nd November, 2021.
7. Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th September, 2021 – Cabinet: 22nd November, 2021.
8. Treasury Management Mid-Year Report 2021/22 – Cabinet: 22nd November, 2021.
9. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2022/23 and Medium Term Financial Plan 2021/22 to 2024/25 – Cabinet: 22nd November, 2021. [View Reference from Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee: 7th December 2021] [View Reference from Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee: 14th December, 2021] [View Reference from Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee: 16 December, 2021]
10. Initial Housing Revenue Account (HRA) Budget Proposals 2022/23 and Revised Budget 2021/22 – Cabinet: 22nd November, 2021.
11. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2022/23 to 2026/27 – Cabinet: 22nd November, 2021. [View Reference from Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee: 7th December 2021] [View Reference from Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee - 14th December, 2021]
[View Additional Information Presentation in relation to Agenda Items 9 and 11]
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Latest COVID-19 Position in the Vale of Glamorgan.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
15th December, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chair: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chair: Councillor P. Drake;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, G.A. Cox, R. Crowley, V.P. Driscoll, G. John, Dr. I.J. Johnson, S. Sivagnanam and J.W. Thomas.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council, relevant officers and any registered to speak “interested parties” where appropriate. The meeting will be live streamed and recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s public website. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709856.