YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting EXTRAORDINARY CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 11TH FEBRUARY, 2021 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
3. Pay Policy 2021/22 – Cabinet: 8th February, 2021. (Reference to follow). [Revised Appendix A - Tabled at Cabinet Meeting 8 February 2021]
4. Revised Initial Budget Proposals 2021/22 – Cabinet: 8th February, 2021. (Reference to follow).
5. Final Capital Proposals 2021/22 to 2025/26 – Cabinet: 8th February, 2021. (Reference to follow).
6. Local Democracy and Boundary Commission for Wales – Review of Electoral Arrangements of the County Borough of the Vale of Glamorgan: Final Recommendations Report – Cabinet: 8th February, 2021 (Urgent Item). (Reference to follow).
Report of the Managing Director –
7. Vale of Glamorgan Council – Proposed Fees and Charges for 2021/2022.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th February, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, G.A. Cox, R. Crowley, V.P. Driscoll, G. John, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. S. Sivagnanam and J.W. Thomas.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council, Officers and persons registered to speak. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709856.