YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting COUNCIL
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 26TH SEPTEMBER, 2022 AT 6.05 P.M.
Venue HYBRID MEETING
MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO NOTE THE TIME OF THE MEETING.
PRAYERS WILL BE SAID AT 6.00 P.M.
1. Minute’s Silence for Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. (a) To hear the roll call of Members.
(b) To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 18th July, 2022.
5. To receive any announcements from the Mayor, Leader, Members of the Cabinet and the Head of Paid Service and to receive any petitions submitted by Members.
Report of the Chief Executive –
6. Use of the Chief Executive’s Emergency Powers.
Report of the Leader –
7. Amendments to the Council’s Constitution.
8. To consider the following proposal(s) from the Executive in relation to the Council’s Policy Framework and Budget
N.B. The report which is the subject of the reference in respect of Agenda Items 8(a) above has already been circulated to Members with the Cabinet agenda for 21st July, 2022.
**Further copies are available from the Democratic Services Office if required**.
9. To receive questions and answers pursuant to Section 4.19.2 – 4.19.7 of the Council’s Constitution (i.e. questions on any matter in relation to which the Council has powers or duties or which affects the Vale of Glamorgan).
10. Questions from the public.
4 questions have been received.
11. Any items which the Mayor has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Mayor has decided are urgent (Part II).
20th September, 2022
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers - In the first instance, enquiries should be made of J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
Distribution: To all Members of the Council
PLEASE NOTE: The Council is adhering to Welsh Government’s guidance in relation to public health risks. The Council’s Covid 19 measures are kept under review based on guidance received from the Welsh Government and the Council’s Health and Safety Team.
Council meetings will be held in line with the Council’s Multi-Location Meetings Policy: https://www.valeofglamorgan.gov.uk/Documents/_Committee%20Reports/Remote-Procedures-COVID-19/Multi-Location-Meetings-Policy-i.pdf
and details at paragraphs 21.2 and 21.3 which meetings will be held on a hybrid and remote only basis.
Meetings of the Vale of Glamorgan Council will also be livestreamed, except where Part II matters are wholly or in part being considered, in accordance with the Council’s Multi-Location Meetings Policy.
If taking part, this means that you are being recorded both visually and in sound with the meeting being transmitted on the internet. This is done for the purposes of supporting and promoting democratic engagement and public interest. We will retain the data for 6 years and then offer it to the archivist at the Glamorgan Records Office for permanent retention. You have the right to apply to access, rectify, restrict, object or erase this data. The Information Regulator is the Information Commissioner who can be contacted https://ico.org.uk/. The Data Protection Officer for the Council can be contacted at DPO@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk.
Meetings that are held on hybrid basis will take place in the Council Chamber and online. Generally the public gallery in the Chamber is not filmed. However, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed and to the possible use of those images and sound recordings for livestreaming and/or training purposes.
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01446 709249.