YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 27th JULY, 2020 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
4. Closure of Accounts 2019/20.
5. Budget Strategy 2021/22.
6. Strategic Collaborative Working Initiatives Update.
7. Reinstatement of Timetable of Meetings: September 2020 to May 2021.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services –
8. Review of Welsh Government Consultation Papers: Draft Senedd Cymru (Representation of the People) (Amendment) Order 2020 and Draft Senedd Cymru (Disqualification) Order 2020.
Reports of Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
9. Prevention of Alcohol Related Anti-Social Behaviour – Resorts, Town Centres and Public Open Spaces.
10. Car Parking Displacement - Coastal Areas and other Locations with High Visitor Numbers.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) COVID 19/CORONAVIRUS - Working Towards Recovery - Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Commiittee: 15th July, 2020.
(ii) Vale of Glamorgan Public Services Board Annual Report 2019-20 - Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee: 15th July, 2020.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
21st July, 2020
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Mr. M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor Lis Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709479.