YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 23rd MARCH, 2020 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
(MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO NOTE THE CHANGE OF VENUE FOR THIS MEETING)
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Car Parking – Guiding Principles and Charges - Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee: 25th February, 2020.
5. Car Parking – Guiding Principles and Charges - Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee: 3rd March, 2020.
Reports of Meetings –
6. Cardiff Capital Region City Deal – Regional Cabinet – 19th December, 2019.
7. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee – 23rd January, 2020.
8. Joint Consultative Forum - 10th February, 2020.
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
9. Responding to the Climate Emergency. [Replacement report including tracked changes]
10. Annual Equality Monitoring Report 2018-2019.
Reports of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration –
11. Strong Communities Grant Fund 2020-25.
12. School Admission Arrangements 2021/2022.
13. Agricultural Tenancy.
14. Empty Homes Strategy 2019-24.
15. Whitmore High School - Land Transfer to Western Power Distribution.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
16. Review of the Vale of Glamorgan Council Housing's Policy on Application of the Welsh Housing Quality Standard.
17. Participation in the UK Resettlement Scheme.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
19. Street Lighting Energy Reduction Strategy - Salix Project Update.
20. Car Parking – Guiding Principles and Charges.
21. Withdrawal of Discretionary Funding for Fare Paying School Transport Services (Which Do Not Cater For Pupils Who Qualify For Free School Transport).
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health –
22. Adult Placement Service – Partnership Agreement.
23. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
(i) Coronavirus Preparations, Officer Delegations, Council Working / Business Continuity.
(ii) Vale of Glamorgan 2020 Events Programme – Implications of COVID-19 Coronavirus.
(iii) COVID 19 / Coronavirus - Service Implications and Business Continuity.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration –
24. Agricultural Tenancy.
25. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
17th March, 2020
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Mr. M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor Lis Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
Please note that certain meetings of the Vale of Glamorgan Council will be webcast, you will be informed verbally if the meeting you are at will be. If it is then this means that you are being recorded both visually and in sound and that is made available on the internet. This is done for the purposes of supporting and promoting democratic engagement and public interest. We will retain the data for 6 years and then offer it to the archivist at the Glamorgan Records Office for permanent retention. You have the right to apply to access, rectify, restrict, object or erase this data. The Information Regulator is the Information Commissioner who can be contacted https://ico.org.uk/. The Data Protection Officer for the Council can be contacted at DPO@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk.
Generally the public gallery is not filmed. However, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed and to the possible use of those images and sound recordings for webcasting and/or training purposes.
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact the Head of Democratic Services within office hours. Tel. No. (01446) 709413 or by e‑mail – email@example.com