Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 8TH JANUARY, 2019 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 4 December 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Progress Report on Cogan Wellbeing Hub – Geoff Wales, UHB Director of Capital Estates and Facilities. [View Presentation]
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the period 1st April to 30th November 2018.
6. Autistic Spectrum Disorder: Adult Autism Team.
7. Update on the Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan Regional Partnership Board.
Report of the Managing Director –
8. 3rd Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2018/19.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
28th December, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel: (01446) 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor K.F. McCaffer;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, Ms. B.E. Brooks; G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. C.A. Cave, S.T. Edwards, K.P. Mahoney, L.O. Rowlands and N.C. Thomas.