YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 5TH MARCH, 2019 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 5th February, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Cardiff and Vale Suicide and Self-harm Prevention Strategy 2017-2020 – Update by Dr Suzanne Wood, Consultant in Public Health Medicine. [View Presentation]
5. Reshaping Services: A Sustainable Approach To The Provision Of Single User Outdoor Sports Facilities – Cabinet: 18th February, 2019.
6. Directorate of Environment and Housing – Proposed Fees and Charges for 2019/2020 - Cabinet: 4th February, 2019.
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2018 to 31st January 2019.
8. Internal Day Services and Telecare – Proposed Fees and Charges for 2019/2020.
9. Vale of Glamorgan Well-being / Improvement Objectives and Improvement Plan Part 1 2019/20.
10. Quarter 3 (2018-19) Performance Report: An Active and Healthy Vale.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
26th February, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel: (01446) 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor K.F. McCaffer;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, Ms. B.E. Brooks; G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. C.A. Cave, S.T. Edwards, K.P. Mahoney, L.O. Rowlands and N.C. Thomas.