YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 15TH JULY, 2019 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 18th June, 2019.
2a. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
3. Presentation –
The Cardiff and Vale Dementia Strategy 2017-2027 – Dr. Suzanne Wood, Consultant in Public Health Medicine.
4. Regional Commissioning Strategy for Adults with a Learning Disability – Cabinet: 17th June, 2019.
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
5. Closure of Accounts 2018/19.
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st May 2019.
7. End of Year 2018/19 Performance Report: An Active and Healthy Vale.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring.)
8. Families First 2018-19 Annual Report.
9. Family Information Service Annual Report 2018/19.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
8th July, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Amy Rudman, Tel: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn;
Vice Chairman: Councillor N.C. Thomas;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, Mrs. J.E. Charles, O. Griffiths, S.J. Griffiths, T.H. Jarvie, K.P. Mahoney, R.A. Penrose and J.W. Thomas