YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 13TH SEPTEMBER, 2021 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 4 – Governance and Audit Committee – 20th July, 2021.
5. Corporate Complaints Annual Report 2020/21 – Governance and Audit Committee – 20th July, 2021.
Report of Meeting –
6. Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee – 22nd June, 2021.
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
7. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 4 Update.
8. Vale of Glamorgan Annual Report (Improvement Plan Part II) 2020/21.
9. Use of Managing Director’s Emergency Powers.
10. Review of Senior Executive Leadership Team Structure.
Reports of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration –
11. Renaming Llancarfan Primary School.
12. Reconfiguring Nursery Provision in Penarth.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services –
13. Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan 2011-2026: Annual Monitoring Report 2020/2021.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health –
14. Annual Report of the Director of Social Services 2020-2021.
15. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
16. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th September, 2021
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor L. Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting also be livestreamed on the Vale of Glamorgan Council YouTube channel and will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709479.