YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 12TH APRIL, 2021 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of Meeting –
4. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee – 3rd March, 2021.
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
5. Annual Delivery Plan Monitoring Report: Quarter 3 Performance 2020/21.
6. Service Plans and Target Setting to Deliver the Vale of Glamorgan Annual Delivery Plan (Improvement Plan Part 1) 2021/2022.
7. Use of Managing Director’s Emergency Powers.
Report of Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
8. Request by Newydd Housing Association to purchase the Council’s freehold interest at St. Garmon Road, Penarth.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services –
9. Section 106 Protocol Call-In: The Allocation of the Section 106 Sustainable Transport Contribution, received from the development referred to as Land to the rear of St. David's Primary School, Colwinston (planning reference 2014/00242/FUL).
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health –
10. Adopting Together Project.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
6th April, 2021
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Mr. M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor L. Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709479.