YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 12TH MAY, 2021 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Gypsy and Traveller Site Search Update – Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee: 14th April, 2021.
5. Project Zero – Draft Climate Change Challenge Plan – Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee: 20th April, 2021.
6. Audit Wales – Scrutiny Fit for the Future Action Plan Update – Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee: 21st April, 2021.
Report of Meeting –
7. Local Access Forum – 22nd March, 2021.
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
8. Consideration of Senior Management Structure within the Council.
9. Penarth Pier Pavilion.
10. Renewal of Microsoft Enterprise Agreement 2021 – 2024.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
11. Neighbourhood Services and Transport – Proposed Policy and Fees for Placing Items on Highway (tables and chairs, outside trading space, advertising boards, skips, scaffolding).
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
6th May, 2021
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Mr. M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor L. Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709479.