YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 5TH JULY, 2021 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Cardiff and Vale Test Trace Protect Service Supporting Ethnic Minority Communities - Learning And Culture Scrutiny Committee: 10th June, 2021.
5. Licensing Act 2003 Review of Statement of Licensing Policy 2021-2026 – Statutory Licensing: 15th June, 2021 [View Reference].
6. Project Zero - Draft Climate Change Challenge Plan – Corporate Performance and Resources: 16th June, 2021.
Report of Meeting –
7. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee – 2nd June, 2021.
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources) –
8. Closure of Accounts 2020/21.
9. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st May, 2021.
10. Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st May, 2021.
11. Cabinet Quarterly Work Programmes – April to June 2021 and July to September 2021.
12. Project Zero - Draft Climate Change Challenge Plan.
13. Coronavirus Update.
14. Use of Managing Director’s Emergency Powers.
15. Corporate Asset Management Plan Annual Update.
16. Consultation Response: Welsh Government’s Race Equality Action Plan for an Anti-Racist Wales.
17. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
19. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
29th June, 2021
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Mr. M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor L. Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting also be livestreamed on the Vale of Glamorgan Council YouTube channel and will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709479.