YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 25TH JANUARY, 2021 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Developing a Climate Change Action Plan –
(i) Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee: 18th November, 2020
(ii) Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee: 15th December, 2020.
5. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2021/22 and Medium Term Financial Plan 2020/21 to 2023/24 – Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee: 16th December, 2020.
6. Wales Audit Office – Waste Management Review – Vale of Glamorgan – Audit Committee: 14th December, 2020.
Reports of Meetings –
7. Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee – 8th December, 2020.
8. Corporate Parenting Panel – 9th November, 2020.
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
9. Use of the Managing Director’s Emergency Powers.
10. Vale Public Services Board Climate Emergency Charter.
11. Procurement of a Digital Customer Experience Platform (CRM replacement).
12. Timetable of Meetings - May 2021 – 2022.
13. Review of Statues, Monuments, Street Names and Building Names - Review Panel Terms of Reference.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture –
14. Romilly Park Tennis Court Refurbishment.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
15. Llanmaes Flood Alleviation Scheme.
16. Funding and Delivery of the Greenlinks Service.
17. Bus Emergency Scheme (BES) – Request to Councils to sign up to the BES 2 Scheme.
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of Meetings –
19. Corporate Parenting Panel – 9th November, 2020.
Report of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
20. Procurement of a Digital Customer Experience Platform (CRM replacement).
21. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
19th January, 2021
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Mr. M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor L. Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709479.