YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 20TH DECEMBER, 2021 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Project Zero – Delivering the Climate Change Challenge Plan - Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee: 16th November, 2021.
5. Draft Welsh Language Promotion - Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee: 17th November, 2021.
6. Glamorgan Voluntary Services Annual Report 2020/21 – Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee: 30th November, 2021.
Report of Meeting –
7. Corporate Parenting Panel: 13th September, 2021.
Report of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
8. Draft Response to Welsh Government's Consultation on the Corporate Joint Committees (General) (Wales) Regulations 2022.
Report of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration –
9. Nature Emergency – Delivering the Council’s Action Plan.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
10. Draft Tenant and Leaseholder Participation Strategy 2021 – 2026.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services –
11. Progress Update Regarding Hybrid Solution for Council Meetings and Public Participation and Engagement.
Report of the for Leisure, Arts and Culture –
12. Reshaping of the Arts Service Update and Arts Central Gallery Review.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
13. Active Travel – Results of Consultation for the Active Travel Network Map Update 2021.
14. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
15. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
14th December, 2021
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor L. Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting also be livestreamed on the Vale of Glamorgan Council YouTube channel and will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709479.