YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 8TH FEBRUARY, 2021 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 2 Update - Audit Committee - 14th December, 2020.
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
5. Pay Policy 2021/2022. [Amended Appendix A tabled at the meeting]
6. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 2 Update.
7. Revised Initial Budget Proposals 2021/22.
8. Final Capital Proposals 2021/22 to 2025/26.
Reports of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration –
9. Comprehensive Regeneration of Land at The Butts (Proposed Disposal for Redevelopment of Former Livestock Market Site and Enhancement of Car Park Land Alongside Town Wall).
10. Proposal to Establish a New Centre for Learning and Wellbeing and a Specialist Resource Base at Gladstone Primary School Which Would be Managed by Ysgol Y Deri From September 2021.
11. Update on the Proposal to Increase the Capacity of Ysgol Y Deri to Meet Future Demand for Special Education in the Vale of Glamorgan.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
12. Flood Event 23rd December, 2020.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Local Democracy and Boundary Commission for Wales - Review of Electoral Arranagements of the County Borough of the Vale of Glamorgan: Final Recommendations Report.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2nd February, 2021
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Mr. M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor L. Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709479.