Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 4TH FEBRUARY, 2019 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of Meeting –
4. Glamorgan Heritage Coast Advisory Group - 24th September, 2018.
5. Vale of Glamorgan Local Access Forum - 25th September, 2018.
6. Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee - 18th December, 2018.
7. Corporate Risk Register - Quarter 2 Update - Audit Committee: 13th December, 2018.
8. Vale of Glamorgan Council Homelessness Prevention Strategy 2018-2022 - Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee: 9th January, 2019.
Reports of the Leader –
9. Employee Pay Policy.
10. White Paper Reform of Fire and Rescue Authorities in Wales - Council Response.
Joint Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport and Cabinet Member for Social Care, Health and Leisure –
11. Directorate of Environment and Housing - Proposed Fees and Charges for 2019/2020.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care, Health and Leisure -
12. Adult Placement Service - Collaboration Agreement.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
29th January, 2019
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Ms. A. Rudman Tel: 01446 709855
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J.W. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J.C. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G.A. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G.C. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A.C. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor R.A. Penrose (Learning and Culture)