Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 18TH FEBRUARY, 2019 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Town Centre Framework – Implementation Update – Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee: 10th January 2019.
5. Gambling Act 2005 Statement of Principles 2019-2022 – Statutory Licensing Committee: 15th January, 2019.
6. 21st Century Schools Programme – Band B Update and Current Position – Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee: 15th January, 2019.
Reports of the Leader –
7. Final Proposals for the Revenue Budget 2019/20.
8. Final Housing Revenue Account (HRA) Budget Proposals 2019/20.
9. Capital Strategy 2019/20 and Final Capital Proposals 2019/20 to 2023/24.
10. Use of the Managing Director's Emergency Powers.
11. Strategic Collaborative Working Initiatives Update.
12. Staff Engagement Update.
13. Council Tax Unoccupied Dwellings.
14. Treasury Management and Investment Strategy 2019/20 and Update for 2018/19.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Planning –
15. Barry Town Centre Summit.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
16. Withdrawal of Discretionary Funding for Fare Paying School Transport Services.
17. Penarth Heights Sustainable Transport Consultation Report. [View Supplementary Information]
18. Reshaping Services – Enforcement Services.
19. Strategic Transport Improvements in Dinas Powys Update.
[Supplementary Information - Appendix B; Appendix C; Appendix D]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care, Health and Leisure -
20. Cowbridge Physic Garden.
21. Reshaping Services: A Sustainable Approach to the Provision of Single User Outdoor Sports Facilities.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
22. Supporting People Local Commissioning Plan 2019-2022.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
23. Proposal to Increase the Number of Primary School Places and Establish 48 part time Nursery Places at St. Nicholas CIW Primary School.
24. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
25. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th February, 2019
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Mr. G. Davies Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J.W. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J.C. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G.A. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G.C. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A.C. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor R.A. Penrose (Learning and Culture)