YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 4TH MARCH, 2019 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of Meetings –
4. Corporate Parenting Panel – 21st January, 2019.
5. Local Authority Governors Advisory Panel – 20th February, 2019.
6. Annual Equality Monitoring Report 2017-2018: Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee – 12th February, 2019.
7. Proposals to Increase the Number of Primary Welsh Medium School Places in Barry: Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee – 12th February, 2019.
Reports of the Leader –
8. Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2018 to 31st January 2019.
9. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2018 to 31st January 2019.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care, Health and Leisure -
10. Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan Joint Commissioning and Pooled Budget for Older People Service.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
11. Proposed Reconfiguration of Primary Provision in the Western Vale.
12. Pencoedtre High School – Acceptance of Tender.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
14. Pencoedtre High School – Acceptance of Tender.
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
26th February, 2019
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Ms. A. Rudman Tel: 01446 709855
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J.W. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J.C. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G.A. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G.C. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A.C. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor R.A. Penrose (Learning and Culture)