YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 1ST APRIL, 2019 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Wales Audit Office: Vale of Glamorgan Welsh Housing Quality Standard (WHQS) Review Including Council Housing Tenants Perspective - Audit Committee: 25th February, 2019.
5. Corporate Complaints Annual Report 2017/19 - Audit Committee: 25th February, 2019.
6. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 3 Update - Audit Committee: 25th February, 2019.
Reports of the Leader -
7. Cabinet Annual Strategic Forward Work Programme May 2019 ‑ April 2020 and Cabinet Quarterly Work Programme – April to June 2019.
8. Vale of Glamorgan Wellbeing / Improvement Objectives and Improvement Plan Part 1 2019/20.
9. Quarter 3 (2018-19) Corporate Plan Performance Report.
10. Strategic Collaborative Working Updates.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport -
11. WelTAG Stage Two M4 34 to A48 Update.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care, Health and Leisure -
12. Deed of Variation Vale, Valleys and Cardiff Collaborative Agreement.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture -
13. Proposals to Increase the Number of Primary Welsh Medium School Places in Barry.
14. School Admission Arrangements 2020/21.
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
26th March, 2019
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Mr. G. Davies Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J.W. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J.C. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G.A. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A.C. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor R.A. Penrose (Learning and Culture)