Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 21ST JANUARY, 2019 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of Meeting –
4. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee: 19th December, 2018.
5. Housing Asset Management Strategy: Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee – 5th December, 2018.
6. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2019/20 to 2023/24 and Capital Monitoring 2018/19: Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee – 13th December, 2018.
7. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2019/20 and Revised Budget 2018/19: Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee – 13th December, 2018.
Reports of the Leader –
8. White Paper: Reform of Fire and Rescue Authorities in Wales - Council Response.
9. Disposal of Surplus Land at Pencoedtre Road Barry, Churchfields in Barry and Trebeferad Boverton.
10. Cabinet Quarterly Work Programme January to March 2019.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
11. Disposal of Small Parcels of Housing Owned Land. [Supplementary Information]
12. Timebanking Project – Twelve Month Monitoring Report.
13. Recovery of Costs from Leaseholders.
14. Land at St. Lukes / Garmon Road, Cedar Way, Penarth.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
15. Proposal to Increase the Number of Primary School Places at St. David's Church in Wales Primary School.
16. Acceptance of Tender for Provision of Education Other Than at School (EOTAS).
17. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
18. Acceptance of Tender for Provision of Education Other Than at School (EOTAS).
19. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
15th January, 2019
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Mr. G. Davies Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J.W. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J.C. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G.A. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G.C. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A.C. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor R.A. Penrose (Learning and Culture)