YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 11TH APRIL, 2022 AT 2.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Service Plans and Target Setting to Deliver the Annual Delivery Plan 2022/23 – Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee, 17th March, 2022.
Reports of Meetings –
5. Corporate Parenting Panel – 10th January, 2022.
6. Corporate Parenting Panel – 21st March, 2022.
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
7. Annual Delivery Plan Monitoring Report: Quarter 3 Performance 2021/22.
8. Service Plans & Target Setting to Deliver the Vale of Glamorgan Annual Delivery Plan 2022/2023.
9. Use of the Chief Executive’s Emergency Powers.
10. Unacceptable Actions by Citizens and Social Media Policies.
11. Public Participation Strategy.
Reports of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration –
12. Ysgol Y Deri Expansion - Acceptance of Tender.
13. Proposal to Reconfigure Nursery Provision in Penarth.
14. Proposed Events Programme 2022-2023.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health –
15. Recommissioning of Independent Professional Advocacy Service to Children and Young People.
16. Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) – Proposals for Elected Members.
17. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration –
18. Ysgol Y Deri Expansion - Acceptance of Tender.
19. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th April, 2022
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor L. Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
PLEASE NOTE: The Council is adhering to Welsh Government’s guidance in relation to public health risks. The Council’s Covid 19 measures are kept under review based on guidance received from the Welsh Government and the Council’s Health and Safety Team and in so doing taking into account relevant risk assessments. Council meetings will not be held at their usual location until further notice. Meetings will take place virtually and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council, relevant officers and any registered to speak ‘interested parties’ where appropriate. These meetings will be live streamed and recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s public website.
With effect from 5th May 2022 in order to comply with Sections 46 and 47 of the Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021 certain meetings will require those attending to be able to “speak to and be heard by each other and to see and be seen by each other”. Democratic Services and ICT colleagues are working to ensure that the requirements of Sections 46 and 47 will be adhered to in readiness for 5th May 2022.
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709479.