YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 1ST DECEMBER, 2022 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 17th November, 2022.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Q2 Update: Audit Wales Work Programme Timetable 2022/23 – Vale of Glamorgan Council – Governance and Audit Committee: 24th October, 2022.
5. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 1 Update – Governance and Audit Committee: 24th October, 2022.
6. Housing Support Programme Strategy – Home and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee: 7th November, 2022.
7. Financial Strategy 2023/24 and Medium Term Financial Plan Refresh – Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee: 16th November, 2022.
Reports of Meetings –
8. Glamorgan Heritage Coast Advisory Group – 30th September, 2022.
9. Joint Consultative Forum – 17th October, 2022.
10. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee – 26th October, 2022.
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
11. Shared Cost Additional Voluntary Contributions Scheme (AVCs).
12. Council Tax Unoccupied Dwellings: 2023/24.
13. Council Tax Reduction Scheme.
14. Precept Payment Dates 2023/24.
15. Vale of Glamorgan Public Services Board Healthy Travel Charter Level 2.
Report of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Sustainable Places –
16. Strong Communities Grant Fund 2020-2025.
17. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
18. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
25th November, 2022
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor L. Burnett (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Sustainable Places)
Councillor R.M. Birch (Cabinet Member for Education, Arts and the Welsh Language)
Councillor M.R. Wilson (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood and Building Services)
Councillor M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Public Sector Housing and Tenant Engagement)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
Councillor S. Sivagnanam (Cabinet Member for Community Engagement, Equalities and Regulatory Services)
Councillor G. John (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Sport and Well-being)
PLEASE NOTE: The Council is adhering to Welsh Government’s guidance in relation to public health risks. The Council’s COVID-19 measures are kept under review based on guidance received from the Welsh Government and the Council’s Health and Safety Team.
Council meetings will be held in line with the Council’s Multi-Location Meetings Policy:
and details at paragraphs 21.2 and 21.3 which meetings will be held on a hybrid and remote only basis.
Meetings of the Vale of Glamorgan Council will also be livestreamed, except where Part II matters are wholly or in part being considered, in accordance with the Council’s Multi-Location Meetings Policy.
If taking part, this means that you are being recorded both visually and in sound with the meeting being transmitted on the internet. This is done for the purposes of supporting and promoting democratic engagement and public interest. We will retain the data for 6 years and then offer it to the archivist at the Glamorgan Records Office for permanent retention. You have the right to apply to access, rectify, restrict, object or erase this data. The Information Regulator is the Information Commissioner who can be contacted on https://ico.org.uk/. The Data Protection Officer for the Council can be contacted at DPO@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk.
Meetings that are held on hybrid basis will take place in the Council Chamber and online. Generally, the public gallery in the Chamber is not filmed. However, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed and to the possible use of those images and sound recordings for livestreaming and/or training purposes.
Meetings that are held Remotely
A Member wishing to attend the Civic Offices e.g., from the Council Chamber, in order to access/ attend a remote meeting, via the use of their Council device using the Council ICT network to join the meeting can do so, but they are requested to notify Democratic Services in advance of the meeting particularly when the meeting is held in the evening so that building security can be notified.
Members of the public who may wish to observe the live broadcast of the proceedings of a meeting being held on a remote meeting basis and are unable to do so from home, will be able to view the live broadcast from a designated area at the Civic Offices in Barry, subject to notification of attendance being received no later than 24 hours before the start time of the meeting.
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709479.