YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 14TH FEBRUARY, 2022 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Draft Local Housing Strategy 2021 – 2026 – Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee: 12th January, 2022.
5. Draft Tenant and Leaseholder Participation Strategy 2021-2026 – Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee: 12th January, 2022.
Reports of Meetings –
6. Local Access Forum – 2nd December, 2021.
7. Cardiff Capital Region – Regional Cabinet – 13th December, 2021.
8. Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee – 14th December, 2021.
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
9. Pay Policy 2022/23.
10. Vale of Glamorgan Council Annual Audit Summary 2021.
11. Draft Candidate and Elected Member Handbook (2022 Edition).
12. Draft Vale of Glamorgan Petition Scheme.
13. Use of Chief Executive’s Emergency Powers.
14. Timetable of Meetings: May 2022 to May 2023.
15. Local Government Elections - 2022: Fair Campaigns Pledge.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
16. Housing Services ICT, Contract Award.
17. Local Housing Market Assessment (LHMA) 2021.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services –
18. Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act – Section 65 Power to Fix Fares for Hackney Carriages – Applications to Vary the Hackney Carriage Fares Tariff.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture –
19. Stradling Park Llantwit Major.
20. Reshaping Services: Single Use Sports Facilities Update.
21. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
22. Housing Services ICT, Contract Award.
23. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
8th February, 2022
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor L. Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting also be livestreamed on the Vale of Glamorgan Council YouTube channel and will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709479.