YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 24TH JANUARY, 2022 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Auditor General for Wales: Review of Town Centre Regeneration in Wales – Governance and Audit Committee: 13th December, 2021.
5. Audit Wales: Financial Sustainability Assessment of the Vale of Glamorgan Council – Governance and Audit Committee: 13th December, 2021.
6. Draft Counter Fraud Strategy and Framework 2021 to 2024 – Governance and Audit Committee: 13th December, 2021.
7. Corporate Safeguarding Mid Term Report – Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee, 16th December, 2022.
8. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2022/23 to 2026/27 – Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee: 22nd December, 2021.
9. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2022/23 and Medium Term Financial Plan 2021/22 to 2024/25 – Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee: 22nd December, 2021.
10. Initial Housing Revenue Account (HRA) Budget Proposals 2022/23 and Revised Budget 2021/22 – Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee: 22nd December, 2021.
Report of Meeting –
11. Corporate Parenting Panel – 15th November, 2021.
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
12. Annual Delivery Plan Monitoring Report: Quarter 2 Performance 2021/22.
13. Draft Public Participation Strategy.
Report of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration –
14. Update on Statutory Consultation held by St Nicholas Church in Wales Primary School Governing Body to Alter the Lowest Age Range of the Primary School from 4 to 3 Years Old and Establish 24 Part Time Nursery Places.
15. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Active Travel – Results of Consultation for the Active Travel Network Map Update 2021 - Reference from Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee: 18th January, 2022.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
16. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
18th January, 2022
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor L. Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting also be livestreamed on the Vale of Glamorgan Council YouTube channel and will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709479.