YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 25TH APRIL, 2022 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021: Standards of Conduct Statutory Guidance – Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee, 14th April, 2022 (View Reference).
5. Unacceptable Actions by Citizens and Social Media Policies – Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee, 14th April, 2022 (View Reference). [View Supplementary Information]
Reports of Meetings –
6. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee – 16th March, 2022.
7. Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee – 23rd March, 2022.
8. Joint Consultative Forum – 4th April, 2022.
9. Local Authority Governors Advisory Panel – 6th April, 2022.
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
10. Draft Multi-Location Meetings Policy.
11. Annual Equality Monitoring Report 2020-2021.
12. Cabinet Annual Strategic Forward Work Programme June 2022 to April 2023 and Cabinet Quarterly Work Programmes – January to March 2022 and April to June 2022.
13. Disposal of Land at Murch Road, Dinas Powys for Community and Recreational Uses.
14. Draft Model Constitution Guide.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services –
15. Registration Service - Civil Funerals.
16. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
17. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
19th April, 2022
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor L. Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
PLEASE NOTE: The Council is adhering to Welsh Government’s guidance in relation to public health risks. The Council’s Covid 19 measures are kept under review based on guidance received from the Welsh Government and the Council’s Health and Safety Team and in so doing taking into account relevant risk assessments. Council meetings will not be held at their usual location until further notice. Meetings will take place virtually and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council, relevant officers and any registered to speak ‘interested parties’ where appropriate. These meetings will be live streamed and recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s public website.
With effect from 5th May 2022 in order to comply with Sections 46 and 47 of the Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021 certain meetings will require those attending to be able to “speak to and be heard by each other and to see and be seen by each other”. Democratic Services and ICT colleagues are working to ensure that the requirements of Sections 46 and 47 will be adhered to in readiness for 5th May 2022.
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709479.