YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 28TH MARCH, 2022 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Audit Wales: Third Sector Partnership Working - Vale of Glamorgan Council – Governance and Audit Committee, 1st March, 2022.
5. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 3 Update – Governance and Audit Committee, 1st March, 2022.
6. Draft Counter Fraud Policies – Governance and Audit Committee, 1st March, 2022.
7. Recommendation Report of the Cost of Schooling Task and Finish Group – Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee, 10th March, 2022.
8. Annual Delivery Plan Monitoring Report: Quarter 3 Performance 2021/22 – Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee, 17th March, 2022. [View Reference]
9. Project Zero – Update, Resources, Evidence and Reporting – Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee, 17th March, 2022. [View Reference]
Reports of Meetings –
10. Joint Consultative Forum, 14th February, 2022.
11. Cardiff Capital Region – Regional Cabinet – 21st February, 2022.
Report of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
12. Strategic Collaborative Working Initiatives Update.
Report of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration -
13. School Admission Arrangements 2023/2024.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
14. Recycling and Waste Management Business Plan and Strategy (2022 - 2032).
15. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
16. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
22nd March, 2022
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor L. Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
PLEASE NOTE: The Council is adhering to Welsh Government’s guidance in relation to public health risks. The Council’s Covid 19 measures are kept under review based on guidance received from the Welsh Government and the Council’s Health and Safety Team and in so doing taking into account relevant risk assessments. Council meetings will not be held at their usual location until further notice. Meetings will take place virtually and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council, relevant officers and any registered to speak ‘interested parties’ where appropriate. These meetings will be live streamed and recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s public website.
With effect from 5th May 2022 in order to comply with Sections 46 and 47 of the Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021 certain meetings will require those attending to be able to “speak to and be heard by each other and to see and be seen by each other”. Democratic Services and ICT colleagues are working to ensure that the requirements of Sections 46 and 47 will be adhered to in readiness for 5th May 2022.
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709479.