YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 21ST JULY, 2022 AT 2.00 PM
Venue HYBRID MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Draft Response to Welsh Government's Consultation Statutory Guidance and Directions made under the Local Government Act 2000, the Local Government (Wales) Measure 2011 and the Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021 – Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee: 13th July, 2022. (View Reference)
5. Project Zero Update Report – Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee: 13th July, 2022. (View Reference)
Report of Meeting –
6. Cardiff Capital Region Regional Cabinet – 13th March, 2022.
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
7. Closure of Accounts 2021/22.
8. Capital Closure of Accounts 2021/22.
9. Annual Treasury Management Report 2021/22.
10. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st May, 2022.
11. Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st May, 2022.
12. Annual Delivery Plan Monitoring Report: Quarter 4 Performance 2021/22.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Education, Arts and the Welsh Language –
13. Agreed Syllabus for Religion, Values and Ethics in the Vale of Glamorgan.
14. Welsh Language Standards Annual Monitoring Report 2021-22.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health –
15. Corporate Parenting Panel.
16. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
17. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
15th July, 2022
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor L. Burnett (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Sustainable Places)
Councillor R.M. Birch (Cabinet Member for Education, Arts and the Welsh Language)
Councillor M.R. Wilson (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood and Building Services)
Councillor M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Public Sector Housing and Tenant Engagement)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
Councillor S. Sivagnanam (Cabinet Member for Community Engagement, Equalities and Regulatory Services)
Councillor G. John (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Sport and Well-being)
PLEASE NOTE: The Council is adhering to Welsh Government’s guidance in relation to public health risks. The Council’s Covid 19 measures are kept under review based on guidance received from the Welsh Government and the Council’s Health and Safety Team and in so doing taking into account relevant risk assessments. Council meetings will not be held at their usual location until further notice. Meetings will take place virtually and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council, relevant officers and any registered to speak ‘interested parties’ where appropriate. These meetings will be live streamed and recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s public website.
Meetings of the Vale of Glamorgan Council will be livestreamed, except where Part II matters are wholly or in part being considered and in accordance with the Council’s Multi-Location Meeting Policy, which can be found at https://www.valeofglamorgan.gov.uk/Documents/_Committee%20Reports/Remote-Procedures-COVID-19/Multi-Location-Meetings-Policy-i.pdf. If taking part, this means that you are being recorded both visually and in sound with the meeting being transmitted on the internet. This is done for the purposes of supporting and promoting democratic engagement and public interest. We will retain the data for 6 years and then offer it to the archivist at the Glamorgan Records Office for permanent retention. You have the right to apply to access, rectify, restrict, object or erase this data. The Information Regulator is the Information Commissioner who can be contacted https://ico.org.uk/. The Data Protection Officer for the Council can be contacted at DPO@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk.
Generally the public gallery is not filmed. However, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed and to the possible use of those images and sound recordings for livestreaming and/or training purposes.
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709479.