YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 14TH MARCH, 2022 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Task and Finish Group: Housing and Homelessness Provision within the Vale of Glamorgan – Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee: 9th March, 2022. (View Reference).
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
5. Vale of Glamorgan Public Services Board – Draft Well-being Assessment.
6. Grants to Charitable Organisations.
Reports of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration –
7. Vale of Glamorgan Council’s Draft Welsh in Education Strategic Plan (WESP) 2022-32.
8. Disposal of Surplus Land: Llancarfan Primary School, Llancarfan.
9. Draft Strategic Equality Plans for Schools.
10. Barry Growth Programme.
11. Vale of Glamorgan Business Start-up Bursary.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
12. Housing Support Grant Delivery Plan 2022-2025.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services –
13. Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) Service - Future Arrangements.
14. Vale of Glamorgan Replacement Local Development Plan 2021 - 2036: Draft Review Report and Draft Delivery Agreement Public Consultation Responses.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
15. Engineering Contract for Direct Labour and Plant Call-off Contract 2022-2024.
16. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Update on Penarth Pier Pavilion and the potential future working arrangements and opportunities for the Kymin House and Gardens
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
17. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
8th March, 2022
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor L. Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
The Council is adhering to Welsh Government’s guidance in relation to public health risks. The Council’s Covid 19 measures are kept under review based on guidance received from the Welsh Government and the Council’s Health and Safety Team and in so doing taking into account relevant risk assessments. Council meetings will not be held at their usual location until further notice. Meetings will take place virtually and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council, relevant officers and any registered to speak ‘interested parties’ where appropriate. These meetings will be live streamed and recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s public website.
With effect from 5th May 2022 in order to comply with Sections 46 and 47 of the Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021 certain meetings will require those attending to be able to “speak to and be heard by each other and to see and be seen by each other”. Democratic Services and ICT colleagues are working to ensure that the requirements of Section 46 and 47 will be adhered to in readiness for 5th May 2022.
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709479.