YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 29TH SEPTEMBER, 2022 AT 2.00 PM
Venue HYBRID MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Sports and Play Update – Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee, 6th September, 2022.
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
5. Strategic Collaborative Working Initiatives Update.
6. Council Tax Discretionary Relief for Ukrainian Nationals.
7. Oracle Upgrade Update.
Report of Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Sustainable Places –
8. Amended School and College Transport Policy.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Education, Arts and the Welsh Language –
9. Proposal to add St Richard Gwyn to the Capital Programme.
10. Purchase of Land at Lower Cosmeston Farm for Education Development for SEN School.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health –
11. Annual Report of the Director of Social Services 2021/22 – Final Version.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Community Engagement, Equalities and Regulatory Services –
12. Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan 2011-2026: Public Consultation on Draft Supplementary Planning Guidance on Retail and Town Centre Development and Economic Development, Employment Land and Premises.
13. Statues, Monuments, Street Names and Building Names - Review Panel – Update.
14. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Education, Arts and the Welsh Language –
15. Purchase of Land at Lower Cosmeston Farm for Education Development for SEN School.
16. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
23rd September, 2022
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor L. Burnett (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Sustainable Places)
Councillor R.M. Birch (Cabinet Member for Education, Arts and the Welsh Language)
Councillor M.R. Wilson (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood and Building Services)
Councillor M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Public Sector Housing and Tenant Engagement)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
Councillor S. Sivagnanam (Cabinet Member for Community Engagement, Equalities and Regulatory Services)
Councillor G. John (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Sport and Well-being)
PLEASE NOTE: The Council is adhering to Welsh Government’s guidance in relation to public health risks. The Council’s Covid 19 measures are kept under review based on guidance received from the Welsh Government and the Council’s Health and Safety Team.
Council meetings will be held in line with the Council’s Multi-Location Meetings Policy: https://www.valeofglamorgan.gov.uk/Documents/_Committee%20Reports/Remote-Procedures-COVID-19/Multi-Location-Meetings-Policy-i.pdf
and details at paragraphs 21.2 and 21.3 which meetings will be held on a hybrid and remote only basis.
Meetings of the Vale of Glamorgan Council will also be livestreamed, except where Part II matters are wholly or in part being considered, in accordance with the Council’s Multi-Location Meetings Policy.
If taking part, this means that you are being recorded both visually and in sound with the meeting being transmitted on the internet. This is done for the purposes of supporting and promoting democratic engagement and public interest. We will retain the data for 6 years and then offer it to the archivist at the Glamorgan Records Office for permanent retention. You have the right to apply to access, rectify, restrict, object or erase this data. The Information Regulator is the Information Commissioner who can be contacted https://ico.org.uk/. The Data Protection Officer for the Council can be contacted at DPO@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk.
Meetings that are held on hybrid basis will take place in the Council Chamber and online. Generally the public gallery in the Chamber is not filmed. However, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed and to the possible use of those images and sound recordings for livestreaming and/or training purposes.
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709479.